Teen Reader's Choice Award: Book #5
Each week – until June 2nd – we’re featuring one of the Top 10 TRCA books. Read the description. Get inspired. Read the book. Then vote!
Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
“Carver is a 17-year-old boy, who with the power of a seven-word text believes he is responsible for the deaths of his three best friends.”
This book has received the following accolades:
- Lincoln Prize NOMINEE 2019
- Louisiana Young Reader’s Choice Master List SELECTION 2019
- Texas TAYSHAS High School Reading List SELECTION 2018
- Virginia Capitol Choices Award List SELECTION 2018
- Carolyn W. Field Award (Pennsylvania Library Association) HONOR 2018
- Westchester Fiction Award HONOR 2018
Check out this book and the rest of the Top 10 at your CCRCE library today!
Share your thoughts with the CCRCE community by using the hashtag #TRCA2019 and make sure you VOTE for your favourite books on the Teen Reader's Choice Award blog!