The Chignecto-Central Regional School Board employs approximately 3000 individuals across a wide geographical range covering East Hants, Colchester, Pictou and Cumberland Counties. Our employees work in 80 schools and offices to support the diverse learning needs of our students.
Before commencing employment with CCRSB, all new employees and volunteers must complete the following:
- Police Records Check
- Child Abuse Registry Form
To view available positions within CCRSB please search based on the Employee Groups listed below:
Bus Driver, Custodial, Maintenance, Trades, etc.
Central Office Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Technician, Educational Assistant, Library Staff, Volunteers
- NSGEU Recruitment and Substitute Lists
- NSGEU EA Staffing Chronology Please note, once the staffing information for the 2017-18 school year becomes available it will be posted. Please check frequently.
Coordinator; Asst. Coordinator; Administrative Assistant; Business Manager; Foreman; Etc.
- Director of Education/CEO, Lloydminster Catholic School Division (Deadline June 2, 2017)
- Superintendent of Schools/CEO, Grande Yellowhead Public School Division No. 77 (Deadline May 25, 2017)
- NSTU Executive Director (Deadline 12 pm on May 31, 2017)
- Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development: Nova Scotia International Programs Teaching and Administrative Opportunities